All information about Arval solutions for drivers and fleet managers.
When you choose operational leasing rather than the outright purchase of a car, you pay one amount per vehicle per month. In return, Arval – which owns the car – deals with all stakeholders. For example:
• You outsource the risk of service, maintenance, repair, insurance, relief vehicles and the complete workload.
• This workload concerns driver- and vehicle-administration, monitoring expenses, reporting, consulting and other day-to-day fleet activities.
• You are in control of the level of outsourcing: you decide beforehand to what extent you want us to bear the risk.
Businesses regularly outsource many non-core services to specialised operators. The same logic applies to your fleet of vehicles. Opting for operational leasing means benefiting from a specialised company resulting in a range of advantages:
• You outsource all forms of risk relating to the vehicle.
• You minimise the amount of time your staff devote to managing your fleet.
• You can rely on your costs being kept under control at all times.
• You concentrate on your core business, without wasting resources on managing a non-core area.
You know your business; we know ours. You can have complete confidence in our expertise.
“I can’t choose my model or take advantage of special offers.”
Arval is able to deliver benchmark TCO comparison on every brand, make and model, at any moment in time, and our buying power ensures the lowest possible costs.
“Operational leasing is more expensive than outright purchase.”
Operational leasing and outright purchase work out pretty much equivalent, in fact. The big difference is all the hassle that we save you. We understand that you still want to compare your current situation with a possible future situation. Most companies tend to compare costs from the past with future lease costs.